My second award… I’m very honored that nia had me in mind to pass it on to – although, I had to look up “versatile” in my dictionary first. I can’t remember how I discovered nia’s blog, but seeing one of her magnificent photographs was reason enough for me to follow her. Her blog is one of those that let me wander in spots I can’t be at the moment and catch a few of life over there.
The Rules of this award:
- Thank the person who shared the award with you, by linking back to them in your post.
- Pass this award to 15 recently discovered blogs (being sure to let them know that you included them in your blog post).
- Lastly, list 7 things about yourself.
Number 1 is done above.
Number 2 is pretty tricky because 15 blogs are a lot and I didn’t spend that much time on WordPress, but let’s see how far I will get.
- 50 year project
- Beauty is a sleeping cat
- Bringing you Beirut
- Meine Kleider
- Paris en photographies
- The Urge To Wander
- jmeyersforeman photography
- Northern Narratives
- David R Wetzel Photography
Coming to number 3, listing 7 things about myself, something I don’t really like, but for you, dear nia, I make an exception.
- Blueberriejournal is not a misspelling. I know blueberry is correctly written with an y but I sacrificed correct spelling to the type face.
- I don’t have a special bonding to blueberries. Naming my blog was just a shot in the dark.
- English is not my first tongue (surprise ) and I want to apologize to all of you, native speakers, if I’m violating this beautiful language. But I can assure you my English is better than my French.
- I can’t do multitasking. I know, a whole way of life is meanwhile about this “skill”, but I just have to focus on my work (or whatever I’m doing at the moment) or it comes out…shit.
- I like to swear. My favourite swear is “scheisse” in different variations and I use it a lot. That is one reason why I don’t have kids. That and the fact that my husband and I are so sophisticated. Our kid would be a little smart-ass teaching other kids to swear in kindergarten, who needs that…
- In some posts I try to be funny.
- I don’t cook.
Hey, that went fast.
I hope nominating 12 instead of 15 is in the range. Give me a note if I misspelled your blog or the links don’t work.